Tasty Bolo de Cenoura – Brasilian Carrot Cake
For the Base:
- 1/2 teaspoons of sunflower oil
- 3 peeled carrots
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 spoons of wheat flour
- 1 spoon of baking powder
For the Top:
- 1 spoon of butter
- 3 spoons of chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of condensed milk
- In a blender, add the peeled carrots, eggs, sunflower oil and then blend it altogether.
- Add the sugar and mix it for another 5 minutes.
- In a food mixer, add the flour and stir it all.
- Add the baking powder and mix it slowly with a spoon.
- Leave it in the over for 40 min with 180° C.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, chocolate powder and condensed milk.
- In a small pan, continue mixing until getting a good consistency. After, spread the mixture on top of the cake.