Summer Lunch – Spanish Ensaladilla Rusa
- 1 recipe homemade mayonnaise
- 4-5 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1/4 cup peas (you can use frozen)
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes and carrots in a large pot for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Once tender, remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes and carrots are cooling, steam or boil peas for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Dice the cooled potatoes and carrots into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, carrots, peas, tuna, mayonnaise and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.