Summer Lunch – Spanish Ensaladilla Rusa
- 1 recipe homemade mayonnaise
- 4-5 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1/4 cup peas (you can use frozen)
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tsp salt
Share This Post:
- Boil the potatoes and carrots in a large pot for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Once tender, remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes and carrots are cooling, steam or boil peas for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Dice the cooled potatoes and carrots into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, carrots, peas, tuna, mayonnaise and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.
Vegan Shepherd’s Pie - Delicious Supper Ideas
Shepherd's Pie probably originated in Scotland and in the north of England. This is a ...
Trendy Doughnuts From: Adventures Around the Next Corner
When I was planning a wedding shower at a posh restaurant in Boston I was ...
Introducing Asian Spices to your Child’s Diet
Perhaps to most stressful rite of passage for you as a mother is introducing solid ...
Vegetable Cutlets, Indian Vegetarian Cuisine by Manjula's Kitchen
Asian Mums Network loves Manjula's Kitchen.
Vegetable Cutlets by Manjula
For more amazing recipes in Manjula's Kitchen ...