Summer Lunch – Spanish Ensaladilla Rusa
- 1 recipe homemade mayonnaise
- 4-5 large potatoes
- 2 large carrots
- 1/4 cup peas (you can use frozen)
- 1 can tuna
- 1 tsp salt
Share This Post:
- Boil the potatoes and carrots in a large pot for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Once tender, remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes and carrots are cooling, steam or boil peas for 8-10 minutes or until tender.
- Dice the cooled potatoes and carrots into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, add the potatoes, carrots, peas, tuna, mayonnaise and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly.
Green Salad with Raw Vegan Cashew Garlic Sour Cream
The purpose of showing you this salad is not for the recipe of the vegetables ...
BBQ Portobello Burgers with Sautéed Zucchinis or Vegan Sloppy Joes
Want burgers with a twist? No problem! This recipe will have the whole family asking ...
Pastel de Calabacín - Zucchini and Mozzarella Homemade Quiche
3 courgettes (700 g)200 g of white onion 4 eggs100 g of grated mozzarella2 spoons ...
Antioxidant Blueberry, Mango and Banana Smoothie
This is one that will pack a punch of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, all ...