Spinach and Feta Quiche: Quick, Healthy and Easy Lunch
For the Pastry:
- 300g flour
- salt and pepper to season
- 150g of butter
- 1 egg
- 30ml of iced water
For the Filling:
- 4 eggs
- 250ml of clover fresh cream
- 150g packet of spinach, blanched and chopped
- 2 rounds of clover feta cheese, crumbled
- 500ml of grated cheddar cheese
- Put the flour, seasoning and butter in a food processor and pulse until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the egg and iced water and pulse until it forms a ball.
- Remove and roll out into a circle large enough to fit a deep 18cm quiche pan. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat well.
- Add the cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the cold cooked spinach.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry case.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.