Pastel de Calabacín – Zucchini and Mozzarella Homemade Quiche
- 3 courgettes (700 g)
- 200 g of white onion
- 4 eggs
- 100 g of grated mozzarella
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 spoons of olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. After, add the 200 g of diced onion and the 700 g of courgettes cut into cubes.
- Mix it and keep on stirring it for 4 min. Add some salt and pepper.
- On a bowl, beat the 4 eggs and add a bit of salt to each of them. After, add the 100 g of grated mozzarella and add the zucchini mix that we cooked at the beginning. Mix it all together.
- Leave it in the over for 40 min with 180° C and it’s ready to eat! Delicious and very easy to make 🙂