Oreo Brownie – Best Dessert Recipe
- Butter (115g)
- Brown sugar (180g)
- Flour (120g)
- Dark Chocolate (140g)
- 3 eggs (Medium)
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (without sugar)
- 10 Oreo
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the butter and the dark chocolate into a large pan. Stir until smooth and totally melted.
- Let the chocolate mixture cool for 5 minutes. Whisk in the sugar, then whisk in the eggs, one by one.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder to the bowl. Stir gently until just combined.
- Add the Oreos chopped.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out with just a few crumbs attached.
- Let the brownies cool completely.
- Use the parchment overhang to lift the brownies out of the pan. Cut into squares, then serve.