Easy Homemade & Healthy Fit Granola With Buckwheat Grains, Hazelnuts And Seeds
WITHOUT GLUTEN | VEGAN | NO REFINED SUGARS | HIGH IN FIBER | LOW IN CARBS
This granola recipe is perfect to be prepared on a Sunday and you’ll have your breakfast ready for the rest of the week. This is one of the best granola recipes that you will probably ever try! Super crunchy, delicious, gluten free, fit and full of proteins! If you try and make it once, you will always follow the same recipe. We really hope you enjoy it.
- 340 grams (2 cups) of buckwheat grains
- 75 grams (1 cup) of coconut strips
- 150 grams (1 cup) of peeled and roasted hazelnuts
- 150 grams (1 cup) of almonds
- 130 grams (1 cup) of pumpkin seeds
- 130 grams (1 cup) of sunflower seeds
- 2 teaspoons of pure cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 2 teaspoons of coconut oil
- 4 teaspoons de of agave syrup, rice or honey
- Preheat the oven to 120 C.
- In a small pan, mix the coconut oil with the syrup.
- In a big bowl, mix the dry ingredients, add the coconut oil and syrup mix on the top. Stir well.
- Place the granola in the oven and cook for 45 minutes. Stir every 15 minutes.
- Place it in a cool dry place and it will last at least 3 weeks.
Share This Post: