Delicious Maple, Almond and Banana Muffins
- 4 oz butter
- 8 oz of self-raising flour
- 4 oz of Almond flour
- 4 oz of sugar
- 4 oz cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 quarter teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar mixed with cinnamon
- I large muffin tray
- Paper muffin cups
Share This Post:
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit
- Put the flour, almond flour, baking powder & salt in a bowl
- Bring the eggs and butter to room temperature
- Cream the sugar and butter in a separate bowl and beat them together
- Add beaten the eggs
- Add the vanilla
- Mash the bananas & add them
- The mixture should be smooth and creamy
- Using a spatula add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and fold in together
- Put the paper cups into the muffin tray
- Put a large spoonful of creamed mixture into each paper cup and till they are all filled
- Add a sprinkle of the cinnamon sugar and a single walnut on each individual muffin
- Put into the oven and bake till the muffins are done and a fork comes out clean when inserted
- Cinnamon sugar to put on top of the muffins along with a walnut before baking
Fall in New England brings an abundance of squash or pumpkins. The squash is from ...
Healthy Chicken Korma
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or vegetable oil 4 cardamom pods2 cinnamon sticks3 ...
Risotto porcini mushrooms
25g pack dried porcini mushrooms
150 g chestnut mushrooms
2 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion
2 garlic cloves, ...
How to make the best samosas in the world!
Felicity Cloake will take you step by step how to make the best, most tastiest ...