Banana Bread – Without Sugar, Eggs, Dairy Or Flour
This sweet, easy, healthy and delicious recipe is a perfect option for healthy breakfasts, together with a piece of your favourite fruit and coffee or tea. Great to make during one of those rainy autumn afternoons at home with relaxing music and time to enjoy yourself.
- 4 ripe bananas (peeled)
- 5-6 medjool dates
- 1/2 glass of vegetable milk (soy milk, oat milk, almond milk…)
- 2 cups of fine oat flakes (gluten-free option)
- 1 “vegan egg” (3 teaspoons) of flax seeds + 6 of water, leaving it to rest during the preparation)
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- Cinnamon to taste (I put 2 teaspoons)
- Vanilla extract (2 teaspoons aprox.)
- Pinch of salt
- Prepare the “flax egg” while making the rest of the cake.
- Beat the half glass of vegetable drink, bananas and dates until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Add the mixture to a bowl and add the dry ingredients and the olive oil.
- Grease a mould a long with olive oil and pour all the mixture.
- Put the oven at 210ª for 40 min. (Depending on your oven. It’s important to control it)
- Keep in refrigerator, for approx. 1 week.
This is how we can enjoy something sweet every day without the need to add sugar to our preparations. Enjoy!Share This Post: