10 Reasons Why Dad Is The Best
- My father read with me every evening after supper.
- My father taught me the value of education.
- My father told me I could be anything I wanted to be in life.
- My father looked after me when I got sick.
- My father taught me to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- My father cried when I got married.
- My father treated my mum with love and respect.
- Even as an adult my father would call me every day and ask me about my life, my worries and interests.
- My father was always there to catch me when I fell.
- My father sacrificed everything so I could have the best in life.
Author: Asian Mums Network bloggerShare This Post: